The latest global trends in the digital…
Resolve Capacity has won a USAID Mozambique…
Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are under pressure – they don’t only have to adapt to their customers’ changing and ever-increasing needs, they also have to do so in an agile and innovative way as more and more players are entering the industry and competitors are compelling them to stay ahead of the curve.
As Resolve, we help our clients overcome these challenges with the following services:
Revenues are declining as customers are putting pressure on CSPs to provide competitive pricing and competitors are entering the market providing alternative (and cheaper) services. At the same time costs are escalating as CSPs need to provide high-capacity bandwidth to meet the ever-increasing demands. We help CSPs to optimize cost to maintain margins by:
- Application Development : we assist our clients developing and implementing applications (Enterprise and Point) with Lean Architecture designs and higher flexibility, reducing turn-around times.
- Process Optimisation : we help our clients design processes to extract maximum value whilst optimizing costs.
- Optimised Supply Chain : through our deep analytical expertise we help our clients improving and optimizing their supply chain
- Asset Management : we assist our clients to optimize their asset strategy and processes.
- Procurement : establishing efficiency enhancing procurement functions
- Application Management – manage hosted and client specific applications at optimal cost
Customer is king
The customers are no longer waiting to see what the CSPs are offering; they are in the driver seats demanding services that suit their individual needs and requirements. The customer must be central in all the CSPs’ strategies with a key focus on new products and services to stay ahead of the curve. We help our clients to:
- Understand the customer through Data Analytics
- Provide new strategies and products to engage their markets (Mobile and Digital)
Adapting to the changes
With the changing strategies, processes and operations, the CSPs need to ensure all employees are aligned to the changes. We help our clients through:
- Process and Organisational Design – aligning organisational structures and operating procedures with the new business strategies
- Change Management – implementing changes in the organisation successfully
- Competence Development – provided training, professional development and knowledge sharing platforms to equip employees with the necessary skills and knowledge