We at Resolve believe that the Inbound Supply value chain is imperative for your business’s efficiency. The Inbound Supply value chain includes the activities of an organisation up to its core production or operational activity. This includes planning, procurement, inbound logistics, storage and distribution to the end-user.
Resolve’s aim is to assist companies to improve their inbound supply operations in such a way that costs are reduced, plant operations and up-time are improved, and throughput / service delivery are enhanced. This can be done through a dedicated Resolve team or through a collaborative effort between Resolve and successful partnerships and structures.
The solution overview further ensures that there is value delivery to the client at every step of the project implementation. After each step a gate (or value) review is performed to ensure that there is sufficient value to be derived from proceeding with the implementation.
- Analysis and Design
- Effective Demand planning to increase customer performance
- Sourcing and supplier management
- Low-cost country procurement
- End-to-end logistics management
- Consolidation stores management
- Consumption-point distribution
To assist companies in enhancing collaboration, ensuring comprehensive control, providing transparency of spend and delivering cost and time benefits, Resolve provides software solutions that offer:
- Affordable e-Sourcing solutions
- Best value products and services
- User friendly and minimal training required resulting in fast adoption
- Reduced cycle time through instant supplier communication and tender/quote submission
- Eliminate maverick spending through complete transparent sourcing with 100% oversight
- Rapid online publication and dissemination of highly effective requests for quotations, tenders, information or proposals.