By Dewald Opperman. Business Intelligence (BI), in…
In today’s fast-changing global market, businesses expect technology to improve decision-making, automate business processes, obtain insight into performance, and investigate the dynamics at suppliers, operations, markets and clients.
Our services are not technology or vendor specific, but rather focus on realising value by aligning processes, systems and people with business objectives. Because we are meticulous about understanding client requirements or pain points, we can design roadmaps that bind together processes, supporting technologies, operational performance measures and the work system.
We assist our clients to implement technology and business roadmaps through:
- Focused project and programme management
- Provision of technical skills as required for system specification
- System development and integration
Furthermore, the technical capabilities are bolstered by end-to-end organisational change management, training development and skills transfer.
By understanding the business value drivers and risks our clients face, we can design real visibility to enable accelerated business performance. This allows our clients to extract maximum value from their value chain, partnerships, systems and data investments. The basis of this is proper design of data management protocols to ensure quality of data. We use a variety of front end solutions to process and visualise information, ranging from company-wide information sharing platforms, deep analytics and intelligence solutions to the establishment of Business Intelligence (BI) competency centres to facilitate big data analytics.
Our solutions incorporate the following capabilities:
- Technology strategy definition
- Technology roadmap decision support
- Business process design, alignment and standardisation
- Technology project and programme management
- System value delivery
- Visibility and business intelligence roadmap design and Implementation
- Measurement and dashboard design
- High-impact analytical modelling
- Organisational change management
- IT due diligence, audit and cost review
- Benefits Realisation Management (BRM)
We take a business-process-focused approach when guiding clients in selecting and applying appropriate technologies. We consider traditional and new generation architectures, ultimately ensuring that clients extract maximum value from their technology investment, now and into the future.
Click here for more information